Client Technical Control
Client technical control is a unique project, allowing a future resident to participate in the construction process.
We understand that the client, as an investor and customer of the service, should be able to monitor the progress of construction, control the commissioning of the facility, make suggestions on the quality of building materials and influence individual design decisions. That is why we involve the buyer of real estate in the process and change his role as an observer to the role of a participant.
Client Technical Control objective – is to create an interaction system, which will help to build a residential complex in accordance with the expectations of investor.
- together with the chief architect, project manager and representatives of the project developers to conduct a regular inspection of the construction site;
- to control compliance of the actual specifications of the facility with the planned ones;to monitor construction terms;
- to control execution of territory improvement works;
- to control the implementation of landscaping works;
- to check the lighting and equipment of public places;
- to discuss the technical inspection results;
- to compile the list of proposals for the company.
We invite all investors to become the participants of Client Control.
All investors receive an invitation to a meeting to monitor its readiness, prepare proposals for landscaping, etc.
Informing about Customer control is done via SMS and push-message in the Sfera mobile application.
When visiting the site the following persons meet the investors:
- Project Manager;
- head of technical customer control service;
- Representative of the Sales Department;
- Representative of ATMOSFERA managing company.